Sunday, November 4, 2012

Flu/Fibro

I feel horrible, like I'm getting the flu or my fibromyalgia is starting to really flare-up. It Feels as if I've been ran over by a steam roller {sPLAt}. I'm almost hoping for a quickie flu since I've had my flu shot so it won't (hopefully) be a long drawn out one. Sometimes fibro flare-ups seem to hang on & they leave your body feeling so wrung out & exhausted a bad one requires a period of recuperation.
I have to reschedule 2 Dr appts first thing in the morning as I don't have a way tomorrow or Tuesday (plus I'm already tired) & then order refills on abt dozen scripts in Marshall. I already called in refills on the couple in Pipestone (just have to pick them up).
Then figure out how to get some cat stuff (before Cali goes into major strike mode!), house supplies [hard to do dishes w/no soap; or take out trash w/out trashbags lol], quarters, laundry supplies & basic food - all while needing to force myself out of bed to accomplish any of it!!!
On bright side, since I must reschedule my morning appointment, I could go to the Library Book Club that is meeting at the Community Center to discuss 'The Great Gatsby' if I can catch a ride. Great Classic we switched over to. Started out as "Bridge of Sighs" by Russo it was lengthy & hard to get into but oh it was SO WORTH IT! I came to very deeply care about these people & their lives. I love a book like that. One that makes you want to know what happens with the people in the book & then when it fulfills that desire-ah so sweet!
Anyway I read two great books this month thanks to book club.
Until next time. Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment