Sunday, October 28, 2012

Out-Patient Surgery in the Morning

In a few hours I'll get up, shower & dress to go get my my shoulder fixed up by Dr Kemp at Avera Marshall Hospital in Marshall MN. It had to be postponed 2 Wks until I could get cardiac clearance from my cardiologist in Sioux Falls, Dr Clark at Sanford Cardiovascular Institute.
I am SO excited at the idea of being able to change the burnt out lightbulbs in my kitchen you just have no idea!!! It gets really crazy not being able to straighten your arm all the way. The things you learn how to do one armed...
But mostly I Will be happy to be rid of this pain that keeps me awake or stabs me for no reason at all.
Let me get back to strengthening & stretching all the other things I can't fix & must just "live with" due to blown discs, loss cartridge, arthritis, fibromyalgia, disc degenerative disease,... Hahahaha you get the picture
Have a great day & hopefully I'll see you after the surgery...Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment